Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Slip N Slide with Smiths


We went over to the Smith's house for some slip n slide action and we sure had a fun time. Berta used her mad-fantabulous photography skills to capture some great pictures and these are only a small sampling of the cool pics she took. I should have taken a picture of Berta sitting at the end of the slip n slide risking herself and her camera for some of these shots. Well worth it I'd say. They all took turns running and sliding and Mark even tossed them down a few times and they loved that. Caleb is much more conservative so her usually walked the slip n slide the wrong direction. When we were right about to clean it up Caleb decided to give it a try. Berta spent quite a bit of time trying to capture Caleb's face as he tossed water up in the air, again, a risky job. I have some great pictures that tell a story about our day and I can't wait to print a few off and hang them on our wall :) Thanks for all your hard work!






1 comment:

The Smiths said...

You and I have similiar taste in our pics...I was gonna post some of those same ones :) I think the one of the kids all standing at the end of the slide blurred out it so fun :) Thanks for your kind words! I loved takin the pics...the spangler kids always make for good pics!