Sunday, July 27, 2008

We are on our way!

Well, we camped all weekend with our fabulous Sunday school class. We had so much fun I can hardly stand it. It was such a great time. We have a class full of entertaining, warm, friendly, and musical people. It's better than ice cream so if you are a young married person come check us out! You'll be welcomed with open arms and a full cup of coffee or tea! True story, we're called Fresh Grounds for a reason. Anyways, there will be pictures to come. Mark and I had our arms full all weekend and we forgot to pull out the camera, but no fear Chelsey Hudson world famous photographer just happens to be in our Sunday school class and she covered us in the picture area so as soon as I get a hold of some pics I will edit them into this blog.

Anyways I know I'm out of control! We are finally out of AZ and on our way to hmmm we don't really know how far we'll make it tomorrow. Today was kinda a half day and we still drove a little over five hours of actual driving time. We thought that was great for having three very small and very cute children. I have more good news. For those that have been following my year long potty training adventure with Micah... (not really but a year makes this milestone much more dramatic) He went all weekend in undies and stayed dry! We also decided to try it in the car and I am just so impressed with my cute little smiley muscle boy for holding it! He again stayed dry!

I have a great story that will give you all a glimpse into my life and why I love life. I have three very entertaining children and they never let me down in the comedy arena. Today as we were driving, let me set this up first. Ali sit in the middle of the two boys in the back seat and they are all still in car seats. That being said... We pulled out our miniDVD player and Micah had lost interest and wanted to play dinosaurs, Ali pulled the DVD player on her lap and Caleb wasn't sure what he wanted to do but he was chillin. Next thing you know Micah starts making his dinos roar and it was just so so cute. So then he start reaching up and getting me with them as I was sitting in the drivers seat in front of him. Then we thought it would be so cute to see what Caleb would do if Micah's dinos roared at him. So here is Ali in the middle and Micah having little sense of anything thrusts the dino in between Ali's face and the DVD player and yells, "Roar!" to Caleb. I barely even blinked she was so zoned in on the movie so Micah did it again, and again Ali was so focused. It was a crack up I think we could have rolled the truck and Ali would have just held on to the DVD and not even diverted her eyes from the screen. I hope some day her focus on Christ is the same as her focus on our mini DVD! Too Cute.

No comments: