Friday, July 11, 2008

Wii are having a fun time!

So our newest addiction is our Nintendo Wii. I hope the webtologist doesn't try to break us from this one. I think he actually wants to come over and play! Tee Hee Hee. I'll have to get some fun videos of us playing our new Wii. Wii Love It and so do all our friends. I'd like to thank Craigslist for having such great deals on so many things! (I'll be selling a ton of our stuff on there soon!) There is something liberating about selling nearly everything you own, except the wii of course :) And we must have internet for webkinz. Tee Hee Hee. Okay so our last video game system was the super nintendo so for nintendo lovers I'd say we've been patient. Well, That's it for now. Come on over and play the Wii!

1 comment:

JessandJon said...

Are you taking it with you to North Carolina, cause I know the webologist would love to use it for some "research projects" :)